Because We Care
At Love Marie Cakes, we want to give our customers the most enjoyable shopping experience, one that will keep them coming back to our store time and time again. That’s why we believe that our store policies should be fair, clear and transparent. Below you’ll find a list of all our policies. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for - please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Payment of this invoice is an agreement to the following:
1. Delivery time and location are final. Please pickup your order on time. If your order is not picked up within 15 minutes from the scheduled delivery time, there is a $10 late fee.
2. In the event of natural "Acts of God," your delivery is null and void.
3. Orders are not scheduled until a deposit is paid. Orders totaling $100 or less require full payment on the date of the invoice.
4. Orders that are not scheduled 4 weeks in advance are considered expedited without prior consent.
5. Orders are not fulfilled if balance is not paid in full by the date listed on the final invoice.
6. All unpaid invoices expire at midnight on the date of the invoice.
7. Checks or Cash on delivery is not accepted.
8. Any/all applicable fees related to delivery, setup, disposal or expedited services.
9. You have no food born allergies.
10. Changes to orders must be made two weeks in advance.
11. We are not responsible for any issues, late delivery or damage related to the order once delivered or shipped. Please dispute all shipping discrepancies with the shipping company.
12. Deposits/Payments/Digital Files are non-refundable/non-transferable. All sales are final.